Trekking and Bird watching at Brumbun Bay
Duration : Approx. 4 hours
Start Time : 06.00 in the morning
Leave hotel and drive to Labuan Lalang for boat transfer to the deserted coral beach of Brumbun at Prapat Agung Peninsula, a protected conservation area of the Bali National Park.
Enjoy the early morning life of the wildlife, see the big black long tail monkeys , the release centre of the rare Bali Starling Birds, deers and other wildlife. There are magnificent and very photo genetic views to the volcanoes of nearby East Java when sky is clear.
Walk through low bush forests, jungle forests and mangrove guided by the park ranger who will explain about varieties of the flora and fauna. Trip finishes at the Shorea Beach, where guests will be on boat for trip returning to hotel.
- Guests are suggested to have breakfast box from hotel for this early morning trip. Guests can enjoy the breakfast at the beach along the sightseeing.
- Land transportation from hotels in areas of Pemuteran and Pejarakan Village to embarking point in Banyuwedang Beach, and return to hotel.
- Return boat transportation to and from Brumbun Bay
- Binocular and bottled drinking water & soft drink [2 bottles, medium-sized]
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to National Park and insurance